La Mariposa Resort Fees
Ceremony & Reception
Monday – Thursday $1800.
Includes 5 hours of event time with full use of the Garden lawn, Starlight room and
Monday – Thursday $1100.
Includes 4 hours of event time with full use of the Garden lawn, Starlight room and
Weekend events require:
100 Adult Guest minimum for Saturday Events
75 Adult Guest minimum for Friday or Sunday Events
Minimum food cost of $36.00 per person
Event time of use is between 4:00pm and 1:00am
Seasonal discounts off the site fee may apply during select winter & summer dates
Site fee includes the use of the property, white linens, china, glass and silverware. La Mariposa provides all tables and chairs in our inventory. La Mariposa will set-up, service and clean-up.
There will be additional charge for tents, and or any special requested linens, and equipment.
Site Fee for Ceremony and Reception Events
La Mariposa Starlight Room
3 hours Courtesy time prior to event start
Arched Cherry Wood Chairs with Padded Cushion
60 inch Round Tables that can accommodate up to 10 seated
White Damask Linens included for all Tables and Napkins
Square mirrors with 3 votives and tea lights per table
White China with Silver Rim
Glassware and Flatware
Padded Gold Chiavari Chairs available at $3.50 per person
Starlight Garden Lawn
1 Hour Courtesy Wedding Rehearsal (scheduling based on available times)
Garden Gazebo surrounded by Cascading Mesquite Trees
White padded Garden Chairs for the Ceremony
Outdoor Garden Tables with Chairs
Raised Fire Pit with seating around it
White lighting strung above both outdoor patios creating the perfect ambiance
7 ft - 3 way Mirror, Make – up table with mirror, full bathroom,
Private Patio with Table and Chairs
Big Screen TV with Sports Channels
The cost to extend your event time in addition to what is
included will be at $350 per hour
DJ’s additional time is $130 per hour
An event agreement needs to be signed at the time of securing an event.
La Mariposa’s Terms and conditions will be outlined in the agreement.
There is a $195 charge per bar which includes one bartender for 5 hours. One bartender will
be provided per one hundred guests. Based on the guest count if additional bartenders are
provided you will only pay for the 1st bartender. Bars can be either inside or outside or in
both locations for large events, an additional fee of $300 for the second/outside bar will be
Taxes and Service Fees
3.1% Tax will be applied on the site fee
8.7% Tax plus a 20% service charge will be applied to all food cost.
20% service charge will be applied towards all hosted bar amounts.
La Mariposa is a licensed facility so we require all food to be provided by our location. We will
only make the exception to dessert which can be brought in only through a licensed Bakery*.
*If a dessert is brought in from an outside provider a cost of $4.00 per person will be applied.
*Due to food and health policies left-over food must be discarded and will not be sent home.
Ages 3-12 can eat from the buffet menu selected
or a plated child friendly meal for $16 per child
Children under 3 are complimentary
High chairs and booster seats will be provided by request at no charge.
A variety of tablecloths and napkins are included in food cost. The number of tablecloths is
based on a guest count with a minimum of eight guests per table. Buffet linen and a cake
linen are also included. All other linen is an additional fee.
Menu and Prices subject to change prior to bookings; once booked all menu items and
prices will be honored at the rate when reserved.
Wedding and Special Event Package includes the following:
- Floor Length polyester linens in black, white, ivory for all of your guest tables
- Colored table runners in polyester or taffeta, many colors to choose from
- Napkins in polyester in black, white, ivory
- Centerpieces: choose from our great selection
- Chair covers in black, white, ivory
- Custom Head Table Linens
- Draping for Gazebo in black, white, ivory with colored ties
- Draping for Staircase in black, white, ivory with colored ties
Agreements and Policies:
Thank you for selecting La Mariposa. We look forward to serving you. All reservations and arrangements are subject to management regulations, and the following terms and conditions:
- Time Limit: 4 hour of rental of area for reception, and 5 hours rental for ceremony and reception. Extra time will be charged at $350 an hour. Noon access to set-up the room for evening events is not part for the allotted time.
- Deposit: No tentative reservations are made. A 25% non-refundable Deposit is required at the time that reservations are made. An additional 25% deposit is due 3 months after booking. Deposits will be applied to the balance of the event.
- Refunds: First deposit is non-refundable. Monies on deposit in excess of the 25% non-refundable Deposit will be refunded when cancellation is made at least 6 months or more prior to the reserved event date.
- Guarantee: Your guarantee must be received by 12:00 noon, 7 working days prior to the event. When making reservations for your event, an attendance guarantee number is required. All balances are due and payable based upon the minimum guarantee number.
- Balances: All balances are due and payable 1 week prior to the event.
- Food: All food items (except wedding cakes) will be provided by La Mariposa. In figuring the total food and beverage price, we add 20% gratuity and 8.1% sales tax to all food and beverage items.
- Flowers and Decor: La Mariposa does not supply centerpieces. Flowers are the sole responsibility of the party representative. La Mariposa will offer a florist’s service to you. No rice or any artificial flower petals are allowed outside, groups may have bubbles, or birdseed. No glitter or confetti is allowed on any tables.
- Music: Volume of music must comply with City of Tucson noise ordinances.
- Lost and Found items: La Mariposa is not responsible for any items left behind after an event.
- Alcohol: La Mariposa is the only authorized licensee for selling or serving liquor on the premises. By law, no alcoholic beverages may be brought to the premises including the parking lot. No alcoholic beverages will be served to anyone without legal identification. La Mariposa practices a Reliable Consumption Policy and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, and to end a reception if laws are violated.